To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2420 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate - NJ & PA
P.C. Richard & Son • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Position includes but is not limited to:
- Helping customers select merchandise by explaining the features and benefits of each product.
- Selling extended service protection and installations on selected merchandise.
- Gaining product and sales knowledge through various manufacturer and in-house training programs.
- Entering the sale in our computerized Point of Sale system, including customer, product, pricing, delivery, order status and payment information. Follow up on open orders through completion.
- Promoting our P.C. Richard and Son credit card and processing the applications through a computerized program.
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after the sale in person and over the telephone.
*All new P.C. Richard & Son sales counselors must attend a two week paid in-house training program prior to being placed in a showroom location, to learn corporate culture, selling techniques, product knowledge, and internal computer system.
Visit www.pcrichard.com for more company information and locations.
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- To be a successful P.C Richard & Son sales counselor, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good shopping experience for our customers and to build customer loyalty for future business.
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan options providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Voluntary Vision and Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- Accrued Vacation Time
- If you desire a career with a Company who has a proven reputation of "Honesty, Integrity and Reliability," and provides the opportunity to earn top income, then apply to join the P.C. Richard & Son Winning Team!