Certified Medical Assistants / CMA, RMA, or NRCMA
CALLING ALL CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
We are looking for the best of the best - bright, energetic, driven to be part of a team providing medical assistance to improve the patient healthcare experience. The Medical Assistant will be offered a competitive compensation package and benefits including; medical, dental, vision, Long-term/short-term disability, and life insurance.
Great Outpatient Medical Clinic Opportunities:
- Full Time
- Medical Assistants
Under direct supervision, assists physicians and clinicians with patient care duties in a medical environment. Maintains efficient patient flow, assists with patient care, i.e. exams, procedures and patient education. Performs miscellaneous clinic support tasks including filing, answering phones and maintaining physicians schedule.
Certified Medical Assistant / CMA, RMA, or NCRMA
Certified Medical Assistant / MA/LVN
Job Requirements for Medical Assistant:
- Medical Assistant Diploma , Certification or LVN
- Minimum of 1 yr. experience
- Pediatric or Dermatology experience
- Vitals/ Triage
- Rooming patients
- Patient Education
- Calling in prescriptions
- Injection , immunizations experience
- Maintaining cleanliness and stocking exam rooms as needed
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- BCLS (AHA Preferred)
- Current CPR certification required
Preferred but Not Required:
- EMR Experience (Centricity, EPIC, Allscripts, Vision, Athena, E-Clinicals, etc.)
- Phlebotomy experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Certified Medical Assistant / CMA, RMA, NCRMA
Opportunities available in: Dallas, Texas and entire DFW Metroplex - including outlying areas.
Interviewing in Fort Worth and Richardson.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Electronic Medical Record