To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockland County, New York: Spring Valley, NY
- Phone: 718-828-2666 Ext 231
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN LPN New Grad Nurse
White Glove Community Care • Rockland County, New York: Spring Valley, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Join a team that cares about YOU!
White Glove is now hiring RN LPN New Grad Nurse for:
· Home Care
· Private Duty
· Geriatrics / Adults
White Glove Welcomes ALL RN LPN New Grad Nurse for this Opportunity – Gain the experience of a lifetime to launch your nursing career with us! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Benefits: RN LPN New Grad Nurse
• Salary YOU deserve
• Direct Deposit – for your convenience
• Daily/Weekly Payroll
• Refer-A-Friend Bonus
• 24 Hour support by our caring team
• Free health and dental insurance
• Monthly cellphone reimbursement
• As a RN LPN New Grad Nurse with White Glove you’ll also get to enjoy complimentary perks that gives you access to 20 – 60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more! Exclusively for White Glove employees… ask us more!
Responsibilities: RN LPN New Grad Nurse
• Medication administration
• Tube feedings
• Ventilator and/or Tracheotomy care
• Full time or part time – night, evening, or day shift ***Choose your schedule, Choose your shifts***
• Start Date: ASAP
A RN LPN New Grad Nurse career at White Glove can be exciting and rewarding. By aligning your professional nursing skills with your goals, WHITE GLOVE can help you attain your career goals and make a difference. Start today by applying to this RN LPN New Grad Nurse opportunity.
Learn more about our New Grad RN LPN Training program by reaching out to us at 844-828-2666 X3314
Requirements: RN LPN New Grad Nurse
• NYS Registered Nurse RN License
• Eligibility to work in United States