To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
684 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales & Customer Service Agent
Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Plymouth, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales & Customer Service Agent is the dealership goodwill ambassador. S/he fulfills the dealerships customer service policies in an effort to build and retain a loyal customer base. S/he ensures the prompt and professional greeting of all customers and patrons in the showroom of Dick Scott.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all customers within 1 minute of their arrival
- Collect customer contact information and input into the CRM
- Collect vehicle of interest and trade information and input into the CRM
- Keep accurate floor log and turn into manager daily
- Pull up vehicle of interest and perform walk around and demo drive with customer on predetermined route
- Contact all customers on CRM task list (both by phone and email)
- Pull and print all sales letters
- Monitor and update sales board
- Turn customer over to Sales Manager for negotiation of deal
- Complete all paperwork per the direction of Sales Manager
- Collect all funds, paperwork, and title before delivery of vehicle
- Do all online product training and remain certified
- Do all necessary phone follow up on a daily basis. All vehicle sales customers must be followed up within 48 hours
- Follow guidelines set forth by management as closely as possible
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
Ability to read and comprehend instructions
Must be highly organized. Ability to use a computer and calculator
Will be trained on CRM system
Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers and other contacts
Professional personal appearance
Ability to work well with others