IT Support Technician
A family owned construction company in Westerville, OH is hiring a Sr. Systems Administrator. As one of the largest companies of its kind in the Midwest, this organization provides a competitive salary, great benefits, and an opportunity to work with the most recent and relevant technologies.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the network (users, directories, security, etc.)
- Load and perform upgrades to software
- Provide help desk support
- Maintains network of computers, tablets, printers, fax machines and other devices
- Train users in the operation of the network and specific software applications
- Set up hardware and network at remote project sites
- Maintain systems and execute processes that manage computer files, databases, data security, and disaster recovery
- Provides technical programming assistance in support of systems applications
- A bachelor's degree or an associate's degree with equivalent work experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience as an IT support technician
- Comprehensive understanding of computer hardware, latest MS OS, Office Software, and computer peripherals
- Possess analytical, technical, and oral/written communication skills
- Continuous learner willing to pick up new skills and other software programs
- Customer service skills (supporting end users), professional demeanor, and a confidence in one's abilities to solve any technical problem
Help Desk Support
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established 30+ offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
View the full profile
Understanding & delivering: With more than two decades of experience, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Locating and hiring accounting, finance & IT professionals is our specialty.
Highly qualified professionals at every level: We are committed to recruiting top talent for our clients, ranging from entry to senior level professionals. To develop a list of quality candidates, we conduct a rigorous screening process involving personal interviews, professional reference checks, and employment/degree verification.
Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we make is the absolute best.
Interested in learning more about our current opportunities? Join our talent network today!