To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5500 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level
The Job Window • Irvine, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you energetic and a people-person who can strike up a conversation with almost anyone you meet? Are you knowledgeable, determined, and interested in getting your foot in the door in a sales-focused role?
The Job Window’s rapidly-growing client in Irvine is currently seeking a highly driven candidate to become a Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level in major retailers throughout Irvine. As a Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level, you will demonstrate and sell Fortune 500 companies’ most exciting and desired products!
The Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level will be expected to empower the consumer by promoting and selling the newest Satellite TV products and services.
About Our Client:
This firm is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Our client is not just about standing out from the crowd - they lead it!
The Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level Will:
- Conduct retail consumer facing activities focused on building new and lasting customer connections and delivering highly satisfying customer experiences in order to meet sales goals.
- Demonstrate key features and benefits, assist consumers with account setup, and trouble shoot issues in a fast-paced retail setting.
- Participate in product training to consistently lead retail sales campaigns with confidence, passion, and expertise for the brand.
- Build retail brand presence by demonstrating knowledge and insight of client brands, responding to customer requests, and providing feedback on the product to management.
- Make a significant impact on sales across multiple categories and improve the consumers' buying experience to provide a seamless retail experience.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making and problem solving skills, while exhibiting professional and sound judgment.
- Provide competitive insights to management as requested.
- Complete all administrative tasks and on-going personal training in a timely manner.
- Be flexible to work at multiple retail locations if required.
- Maintain excellent attendance and compliance in a retail-based schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level:
- Previous experience in a retail sales, retail customer service, retail, or sales environment an asset.
- Independent and motivated team player
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work a very flexible retail schedule, hours may vary.
- Must have the ability to commute to assigned store and arrive on time for assigned shift(s).
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft office
If you are passionate about impacting people's lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
Keywords: Retail Sales Specialist – Entry Level, Retail Sales Specialist, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Customer Service Representative, Retail Customer Service Associate, Retail, Retail Sales, Retail Customer Service.