You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Do you believe in Safety and Excellent Customer Service? Do you enjoy driving and some interaction with personnel at load and unload points? Is building long-term success with a stable and reputable company important to you?
Roberts Oxygen a leading distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment has the Supply Driver position for you. We are actively seeking a dedicated and committed CDL Supply Driver for our Gaithersburg, MD location.
Are you a Match?
The ideal CDL Supply Driver candidate will have proven experience providing timely, accurate, and safe deliveries of packages and or bulk products. Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Safely operate and work with all company provided equipment.
- Read maps and select or follow best route to reach destination.
- Handle, maneuver, load, and organize high pressure and cryogenic cylinders, and/or palletized hard goods, on trucks and trailers.
- Operate truck mounted pumping systems safely to load and unload cold or cryogenic liquids and gases transported on trucks and trailers.
- Handheld computers are used for conducting customer transaction paperwork as well as compliance needs. Drivers follow a computer generated Route and Sequence delivery plan.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Represent the company and proactively builds customer relationships through excellent and appropriate interactions.
- Occasional overnight runs to distant locations.
- Available to cover after hours, weekend, holiday, and on call work as business requires.
- Class A CDL is required.
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements; or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire, is required.
- Ability to lift 100lbs.
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- Excellent driving record and if selected, ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
What’s in it for you?
At Roberts Oxygen, we offer our Employees a positive, respectful, and customer service oriented work environment with opportunities for training and development, excellent pay,
bonus opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Be a part of Roberts Oxygen.
Roberts Oxygen is recognized as an exceptional service oriented independent distributor from Pennsylvania to Florida with 54 locations, serving 9 states. Roberts Oxygen is a premier distributor of gases and related equipment. We are proud to provide helpful and effective response to our customers’ needs and concerns while maintaining a strong commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality; striving to build lasting and rewarding relationships with our customers.
Roberts Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Durable Goods
- Logistics Operations
- Self Motivation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.