Calling all recent Accounting and Finance Graduates or Entry Level Accounting/Finance candidates that are looking to gain additional exposure within their field! This company is apart of a Fortune 500 company with multi-national capabilities with over 15 billion in Net Sales.
Title: Accounting Assistant
Summary: The Accounting Assistant assists senior accounting staff with general administrative accounting duties, including the reconciliation and maintenance of account reports and records.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
Please review all of our open opportunities at:
URL blocked - click to apply
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 year working experience in an office environment
Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
Attention To Detail