Do you have a passion for sales and motivating others?
Do you have experience in relationship building and growing business?
Are you looking for an opportunity with an established industry leader?
Founded in 1844, Buckeye International, Inc. has earned its reputation as a leader in the cleaning and maintenance products industry selling to universities, school districts, healthcare facilities and other large institutions where cleanliness is emphasized. Buckeye manufactures a complete line of cleaning and maintenance products, Buckeye Reflections wood floor care products, and Symmetry hand hygiene products that promote human health and environmental safety without sacrificing outstanding performance. Buckeye’s Green Seal certified products not only outperform other green products, they also outperform non-green, conventional chemistries. Learn more about us at URL blocked - click to apply
Buckeye prides itself in taking “ground floor” moldable, coachable raw talent and putting them into a turnkey training program – grooming some of the most successful sales people in the industry.
Buckeye International is proud to offer:
· Competitive base salary
· Bonus plan
· 401K program with company participation
· Company car including insurance, maintenance and gas
· Expense account
· Excellent training program
· Superior products and services
· Growth opportunities
In this key regional b2b sales position, you will be responsible for expanding and promoting Buckeye International’s presence in the cleaning and maintenance industry by delivering the Buckeye value proposition to current and prospective customers. Responsibilities also include motivating, coaching and training our distributors’ sales force while building strong partnerships within the industry. Individuals who have been excelled in this position have had 3-6 years of business to business sales experience with a tangible product and individuals transitioning from military to civilian life have also found success through Buckeye’s complete training and on-boarding process where they are prepared from the ground up into the Buckeye approach, philosophy and consultative sales process.
· Complete the comprehensive training program at Buckeye’s headquarters in St. Louis, MO to develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s product lines and applications
· Assist distributor sales representatives on sales calls to end-users such as school districts, universities, hospitals and retail facilities.
· Trains distributor sales representative in regards to sales processes, presentation skills, product knowledge and demonstration process
· Represent Buckeye International in all settings by being a source for product knowledge and leadership skills
· Educate and inform customers on Buckeye’s products through product demonstrations and sales process
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 2+ years of outside sales and/or territory management experience (waived if Veteran)
· Records of sales success and/or achievements
· Competitive nature, driven to succeed with exceptional work ethic
· Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
· Excellent communication skills
· High enthusiasm and entrepreneurial attitude
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills
· Excellent prospecting and negotiation skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Ability to train, coach and motivate a team
Business To Business
Hardworking And Dedicated