In this role you will provide effective customer service for all external customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs
In this role you will be responsible for:
Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and/or product information requests according to established department and intra-departmental policies and procedures.
Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
Work closely with the Medical Billing department to resolve disputed Billing charges
Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
Partner with Sales Representatives to meet or exceed customer service expectations.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Require
- 1+ years medical industry or call center/customer service experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, or overtime as needed
Education And Experience Required
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
Customer Relationship Management