Entry-level Java / Software Developer
BeaconFire Solution based in Central NJ, specializing in Software Development, Web Development and Business Intelligence is looking for candidates with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, for Java / Software Developer position.
· Develop applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools.
· Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms.
· Create, deploy and maintain automated system tests.
· Works with Testers to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals
· Experience using Spring, Maven, and Angular frameworks, HTML, CSS
· Experience in a programming language Java or similar (e.g. Python, C, C++, C#, etc.) and understanding of the software development life cycle
· Basic programming skills using object-oriented programming (OOP) languages with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, Lists, Sets, etc.
· Knowledge of other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. Weblogic, RabbitMQ, Tomcat, etc.)
· Knowledge of JSP, J2EE, and JDBC
· Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle) basic SQL query language skills
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science (CS)
· 0-1 year of practical experience in Java coding
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
BeaconFire Inc is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates.
- Work with java based application
- Perform application development for custom applications
- Designing and developing for enterprise class application using java technologies
- Enhancing existing java web applications
- Integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide production support web applications
- Implement innovative web/software development technologies
- Using a variety of java based technologies
- Augment the application development team
- Manage the application development team
- Develop mobile applications and application interfaces
- Do analysis, design and hands on java development
- Develop software applications in client/server environment and/or web deployed applications
- Understand application requirements and develop software solutions
- Conduct testing on other developer's code
- Supporting an enterprise business application
- Develop web services components for cross-application solutions
- Implement complex web and database applications
- Develop and maintain web applications using C, (WPF, MVC, WCF, ASP)
- Develop components of multitier web application
- Css Frameworks
- Java 8
- Produce Clean Code
- Website Builder
- Write Code