RLT is seeking a highly qualified, experienced Data Engineer. The right Data Engineer for this position is someone who enjoys challenging work in a fast-paced environment and solving complex business problems with data and analytics enabling our customers in their pursuit of better healthcare outcomes for their members.
This is a remote position and to be qualified you must reside in one of the following states.
AR ,CO,FL,IN,MI,TX,WI or DC
· Design, develop and implement ETL solutions for ingesting, cleansing, business rules execution and pushing customer data into our client systems.
· Significant participation in analysis, interpretation, and translation of complex health plan data, issues, trends and relationships to provide our customers detailed insights into their data
· Analyze and interpret complex data on source and target systems, identify the gaps, and provide solutions
· Ability to write complex SQL queries
· Optimizes SSIS package execution and SQL execution to minimize load times.
· Ensures data integrity throughout the ETL process and appropriately handle errors
· Work closely with Scrum team members using Agile processes to iteratively develop and improve ETL pipelines.
· Proactively provide feedback and process improvement recommendations to the team and management
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline Overall 5+ years of experience designing and developing ETL processes
· 3+ years of experience with SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and T-SQL
· Data analysis, data presentation, spread sheet and database capabilities
· 3+ years of experience automating ETL pipelines with a heavy emphasis on quality, validation and tracking
· Experience with SAS or other statistical applications
· Experience with SSAS, Tabular Models and/or Star Schemas
· Experience with Healthcare data
· Experience with NoSQL Database such as Hadoop and MongoDB
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)
Sql Server Reporting Services