To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Jason Moore
- Phone: 334-296-1462
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Ambassador Personnel • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an established and respected brand?
Join our team at Ambassador Personnel Inc! Here at Ambassador Personnel Inc., we have built our reputation on providing top quality service in the Southeastern region.
In order to support our growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to work with our team.
We offer a VERY competitive compensation package, including full benefits.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been waiting for, and you are a high-energy “go-getter”, we want to talk with you! Contact us today!
Responsible for increasing Ambassador’s share of the local marketplace and achieving the company’s expectations of goals and budgets
- Become an expert on ALL Ambassador products, services, and solutions to actively sell every service we offer as well as any future services
- Create, build and maintain client relationships across multiple industries • Start the morning at 8:00 am (or earlier depending on necessity) in the branch office, leaving at 9:00 am to sell until 3:00 pm, returning to the office to finish the day inputting sales calls into system, following up with potential and/or current customers, and setting future appointments Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in–person and via telephone
- Preparation of proposal process for specific clients to include pricing, agreement negotiations, and client presentations Document all sales activity daily for potential and new clients
- Prepare weekly sales reports
- Meet and exceed the minimum requirements of the company for appointment activity and revenue growth
- Ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to demonstrate exemplary performance in attitude, attendance, and professional image • Must display initiative and creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills Job Requirements