Unit Manager - RN (Pennington Gap, VA)
Lee Health & Rehab Center in Pennington Gap, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic Unit Manager - RN to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
Lee Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
• Coordinate, manage and evaluate resident care and unit operations on assigned unit.
• Supervise direct care staff and provide assistance as necessary.
• Observe and assess residents.
• Ensure all appropriate documentation is made related to patients/residents and appropriate individuals are informed.
• Inform Director of Nursing daily on status of patients/residents.
• Make rounds with physicians, review orders, lab reports and contact pharmacy as needed.
• Address patient/resident concerns.
• Investigate, report and follow through with any reported situation related to the patient/resident.
• Review patient/resident plans of care to ensure no alterations to plans need to be made and evaluate patient/resident status at beginning and end of each shift.
• Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE
Affirmative Action Employer
• Current RN license in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
• Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
• Long-term care experience preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service, communication and leadership skills.
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Long Term Care
Licensed Vocational Nurses