To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York City, NY 10022
- Jon Teel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • New York City, NY
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently working on a Staff Accountant position with our client who is a prominent global Professional Services firm that focuses on management consulting for financial services firms. This role is located by Grand Central Station in New York City.
The Staff Accountant will be focused on project accounting and working with the Managers or setting up budgets and billing of their clients.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant would include:
- Billing - creating and posting invoices in the general ledger
- Work with Managers to produce both timely and accurate invoicing of projects.
- Support the Managers with budgeting projects including profitability analysis.
- Reporting of time and project reports.
- Account analysis of profit and loss statements.
- Management of sub-contractors and billable expenses.
- Maintain project data including integrity of reporting.
Qualifications of a Staff Accountant:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting / Finance or someone who is on CPA track is preferred
- Experience with accounting software such as Salesforce with strong Excel Skills such as Vlookups/Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail, great personality
Benefits of working with this firm as a Staff Accountant:
- Competitive Salary plus bonus and 401k match
- Generous paid time in addition to holidays
- Strong potential for growth and exposure to CFO