Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 6 months (possibility to become perm)
Location: Coral Springs FL 3 3065
What they do:
Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
Follows up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the company product or service
· Should be able to effectively operate a computer-based phone system and have medium to high proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Web browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer, etc.
· You’ll also need to be comfortable entering information into appropriate computer databases.
· You’ll take inbound phone calls and use your expertise, and passion for outstanding customer service, to answer inbound calls from merchant customers, answer questions, and assist with researching and resolving issues.
· We want someone who has the ability to be an active listener and is able to express empathy to the customer.
· Use your great verbal and written communication skills to provide assistance to our customers.
· Do you love providing world class customer service in open fun environment? If you answered yes, we want to work with you.
· As a Customer Service Associate, you can look forward to: PEOPLE who are caring and friendly and want you to succeed Great CULTURE,
· Team environment that is fun, encouraging and engaging.
Basic requirements for consideration:
· At least 1+ Years of Customer Service experience
· Experience in a metric driven environment Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or more.