To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Charyde Blacklock
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Robotics Technician III
CBRE • St. Louis, MO
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The AR Tech III will be working within a 24x7 warehouse/logistics environment providing operations and maintenance services to support a fleet of robots. The AR Tech III is expected to be a subject matter expert within the department and will act as a lead and mentor to Amazon Robotics Technician I and II employees.
- Leading and setting expectations for safe work practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to level I and II technicians at the site
- Act as a mentor for level I and II technicians and provide training as required.
- Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Robotics System
- Provides advanced troubleshooting support including diagnosing and repair complex problems within the fleet.
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, tachs, and encoders
- Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules.
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals Ability
- Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
- Assists Service Technicians repairing and to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Understanding of LINIX and/or SQL
- Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
- Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
- Ability to do e-mail communication and data entry for the database
- Enter downtime data in the daily log, complete PM sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Electrical concepts (ie: wiring of a 3 phase motor)
- Tracking and storing the department's inventory, including spare parts
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- OPERATION SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
- Electrical knowledge of basics components.
- 7+ years of experience in Automated systems and controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of PLC programs
- PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS
- Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and workload
- Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
- Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors, and vendors