To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Tulip Lane
Dothan, AL 36305
- Tonya Sentel, HR
- Phone: 334-792-7349
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse- Full Time
The Terrace at Grove Park/Five Star Senior Living • Dothan, AL
Posted 4 days ago
At this time, we are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team!
Shift/Hours: Full Time, Night Shift (7:00 pm to 7:00 am)- Our Full Time nurses work three 12 hour shifts a work week including every other weekend.
**Once you have applied, please attend one of our open Group Interviews that are held every Wednesday at 2:00 pm at The Terrace at Grove Park located at 101 Tulip Lane, Dothan, AL.**
- Institutes appropriate nursing intervention which might be required to stabilize a resident's condition and/or prevent complication.
- Makes daily resident rounds to interview physical and emotional status and to implement any required nursing interventions.
- Responds to resident and family concerns and ensures that each concern is documented and a resolution is initiated or communicated to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
- Obtains report from nurse he or she is relieving, provides report to nurse coming on duty and keeps the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Prepares, administer and documents medications following accepted practices.
- Consults with licensed or registered nurse, physician or licensed independent practitioner.
- Clarifies any order or treatment regimen believed to be inaccurate, ineffective or contraindicated by consulting with the appropriate licensed practitioner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed L.P.N., preferably with experience in long-term care of geriatric nursing.
- 2-4 Years of experience required.
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.