Trust you are doing well!! This is Tahera from BC Forward. We have an opening for a Supply Chain Support Coordinator role - Greenville, OH and I find your profile suitable for this role. If you are seeking for new opportunities, I can help you in offering you this role. Can we get on a quick call to discuss this ,I could be reached at
(317) 588 8608 meanwhile would appreciate if you can send me your updated resume and let me know the best time to reach you.
Job Title: Supply Chain Support Coordinator
Location: Greenville, OH 45331
- Primary role will be as a support person in Company Coatings Supply Chain department.
- Responsibilities will range from leading small projects to being a team member on larger ones, as well as general department support depending on the issues that arise and the skill and desire of the individual.
- The successful candidate will have a desire to operate in a high paced environment where cross functional interaction and working with a small number of external suppliers is an integral part of their responsibilities.
- Scope We operate in a multi-site, multi-level distribution environment across North America.
- Key external customers are Automotive OEMs and Automotive Refinish Distributors.
- This highly visible position presents an opportunity to develop into, or strengthen yourself as, a well-rounded supply chain professional through interaction with key areas of the organization.
- It serves as a central point of contact for our Supply Chain team and operates as an important liason across manufacturing, planning, customer care, warehousing, transportation, marketing, and quality areas of our organization.
- Upon joining the team, we provide our team members with the tools, guidance, and flexibility to create and develop their expertise as a supply chain professional.
- Associates Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience
Skill set desired:
- Supply Chain Project Management, ideally with experience leading projects
- Strong at analysis and a natural problem solver
- Good with numbers and attention to detail
- Articulate communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a closely integrated team and in a cross-functional setting.
- Solid MS-Excel skills needed; SAP a plus.
- Supply Chain experience: planning, scheduling, distribution, procurement. Position Contact
- Candidate should have supply chain / logistics experience.
- 5 + years’ experience in chemical industry or manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or High School Diploma with at least 5 years' experience.
- Candidate will be responsible for scheduling and preparing documents for shipping.
Thanks and Regards,
(317) 588 8608
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator
9777 N. College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator/">
Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator target="_blank" rel="noopener"> Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator target="_blank" rel="noopener"> Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator target="_blank" rel="noopener">
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Supply Chain Support Coordinator.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
- Provide administrative support for sales team
- Provide administrative support for sales operations team
- Supervise other office support staff
- Alsoprovid administrative support for all departments
- Serving as a contact point for general support
- Provide administrative support on a daily basis
- Assume lead role for team reporting ensuring that all reports are delivered
- Showing key customer information and key metrics which support the efforts of the sales support team
- Enter orders for all of the database orders for sales staff
- Prepare sales reports for review by sales operations and sales management
- Provide support and training to internal customer
- Ensure customer orders are processed
- Gather required information to process new accounts and maintain customer information
- Work with all internal departments to ensure that all client needs are met
- Providing administrative sales support for the Sales team, including sales reporting and other administrative duties
- Improve customer service by communicating with all departments within the company
- Provide administrative and project support to sales operations team and external organizations/customers
- Submit work orders for service requests
- Perform customer service support by responding professionally to customer inquiries
- Perform customer service support by responding professionallyto customer inquiries