Advance Auto Parts is hiring Warehouse Workers immediately for 2nd shift at our Delaware distribution center. The hours are Monday through Friday, 4:00pm until 12:30am. Holiday work and overtime may be required. Our DC/Warehouse Associates are a vital part of our warehouse and assist in, but not limited to:
pick pack and stage parts, utilize hand-held radio frequency devise (RF scanners), and move boxes throughout the distribution center.
We offer our Warehouse Workers $15.00 /hr. with a $1.00 premium for 2nd shift with a $1,000.00 sign-on bonus payable in three increments after months 3, 6 and 12. Employee development and growth opportunities are encouraged. Advance your career and apply today.
We also offer a competitive benefits package FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS, which includes but not limited to the following:
- Medical /Dental / Vision / Prescription
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Attendance Bonus $500
- Employee Referral Bonus $1,000
- Plus Much More!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)/Home School equivalency
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work on various shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic math strategies: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be
- Stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms, talk and hear
- Frequently required to stop, kneel and crouch
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Have specific vision abilities which include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.