Job Title: Technical Service Representative
Location: New Jersey
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Excellent Benefits, 401(k), etc.
Company and Position Summary:
Work for a world leading fully integrated silicone supplier with multiple manufacturing sites and R&D centers around the globe. The company produces a full range of silicone technology products for specialty markets covering a host of different industries. The company is looking for a technical service representative to work in their healthcare business. The ideal candidate will work with the marketing and sales teams to provide technical support, interact with current and potential customers to address market needs, identify new opportunities for business growth, and lead internal investigations and external trials. Candidate will also be responsible to conduct laboratory experiments, evaluations, and analyses, initiate and execute short term development projects, and adhere to company safety practices and policies. Interacting with other functions of the organization will happen frequently. This is a fantastic opportunity to start working for a great team-oriented company.
About the Job:
- The Technical Service Representative should have at least 3-5 years of prior work experience working with elastomers, thermoplastics, or rubber in the medical device or healthcare markets.
- Must have experience running tests, collecting data, and communicating research results.
- It is desired that the candidate have molding (injection/transfer/compression) and extrusion experience.
- Candidate must be creative, have a positive attitude, and possess the ability to participate and lead interdisciplinary teams.
- Candidate should be able to concurrently manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills with all levels of the organization with the ability to use these skills to develop working relationships with both internal and external customers.