General Responsibilities: Manage the provision of quality assurance and administrative services to support clients and clinical staff. Oversee the prescriber services. Develop objectives with the goal of continuous measurable improvement and grow this department. This position reports to the CEO
• Manage the staff. Orient, train, assign, evaluate, and manage performance and behavior to meet the organizations metrics and expectations.
• Provide direct supervision of assigned staff including observation of performance and feedback to staff, consultation about development of treatment programs, and annual performance reviews and development plans.
• Develop appropriate short term and long term objectives, strategies, standards, for the operations. Oversee the objectives, strategies, standards and performance. Develop and oversee objectives and systems with the goal of continuous measurable improvement.
• Coordinate services with community and regulatory agencies such as North Sound Mental Health Administration (NSMHA), Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, (DSHS), county government agencies, the courts, and others.
• Identify opportunities to implement new service types.
• Develop administrative operations budget information and monitor staff hours utilization and program expenditures.
• Ensure compliance with time and quality mandates concerning business management functions of the clinical area (such as billing and data management).
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory mandates of payers, regulations, licensing, contracts, RSN, and managed care guidelines.
• Ensure the management and implementation of measurable Quality Improvement efforts.
• Recommend, monitor and enforce administrative policies and procedures while maintaining quality and productivity.
• Ensure compliance with all Human Resources and company policies and procedures.
• Attend continuing education training as required by state regulations and company policies.
• Education: Master’s degree in behavioral science or related field; and meet educational and training requirements for designation as a Mental Health Professional.
• Experience: Five years of experience in a Behavioral Health Care setting, including business administration, supervisory and/or management experience in a mental health setting, and significant experience with adults with persistent and complex mental health issues. Experience working with adults who have chemical dependency issues.
• Licensure/Certification: Washington State LMHC, LMFT, LICSW or equivalent required.
DSHS background clearance required.
Current valid Washington State Driver’s License.
Skill using Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
Skill in reading, synthesizing, and acting upon multifaceted information.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we provide comprehensive benefits and a 401K package. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the best in the Mental Health Industry apply today.
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)