NetApp University Relations Recruiter
The University Recruiter for the NetApp America’s team will successfully manage, prioritize and close the best and brightest talent from North American universities for various business groups with NetApp. You will own the candidate experience, manage candidate interviews, as well as other recruiting related activities. You will drive sourcing candidates from targeted and non-targeted schools, conferences, and increase the diversity of talent pool for our teams.
Collaborate with business units to understand their hiring needs and goals. This position will partner with the NetApp business unit hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for intern full time University College Graduate hiring for NetApp opportunities for specific customer groups (ex. Engineering, Marketing, IT etc)
- Expand University Relations presence by identifying best in class UR strategies, ensuring consistency and program excellence
Develop creative sourcing strategies and relationships that focus efforts on diversity outreach
- Identify opportunities for improving top candidate identification as well as candidate experience and scheduling efficiency through the interview process
- Screen and interview candidates for technical, business and cultural fit
- Deliver offers to candidates, tracking of the offers and manage all candidate preparation for new hire processes including but not limited to; offer management, relocation, background screening, immigration and placement
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with hiring teams
- Maintain consistent data integrity related to recruiting process
- During the intern/co-op season will help drive focus group sessions, intern performance management process, intern check-in’s and hiring version meetings
- Up to 20% travel can be required at times to cover engagement events, recruitment events and strategic meetings.
- Minimum 3+ years of recruiting experience in high tech, sales, consulting, or relevant organization.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Previous University/College recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrate exceptional planning and project management skills
- Results driven with the ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.