To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, IL
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive F&I Manager/ Finance Manager
Confidential • Springfield, IL
Posted 8 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER
Our Springfield, IL area dealership has an immediate opportunity for a Finance Manager– and now is the perfect time to consider a career as a Finance Manager!
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
- Automotive Finance Managers assist department managers to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Accurately desks deals, submit deals to lenders for approval, make credit decisions, and effectively close deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Must have experience as an Automotive Finance Manager
- Experience using Reynolds and Reynolds a plus
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
- Large New and Pre-owned Inventory
Join our winning automotive sales team!
Apply in confidence now!