We are seeking two Customer Support Assistant's to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Email blocked - click to apply
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, sales, hospitality, management,business development, business,advertising, human resources, outside sales, r, customer service, full-time, salesman, communications, training, communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development,