· Integrates enterprise security technical controls for multiple projects/products or projects with significant business impact/risk.
· Leads the development or definition of security product specifications and intrusion/data loss techniques.
· Analyzes network security design.
· Designs, integrates and configures controls.
· Participates on design review boards.
· Evaluates and deploys intrusion detection/prevention and data loss prevention tools.
· Defines scope and standards for network monitoring and monitors network and host-based systems.
· Activates and assists with incident response.
· Desire experience with Proxies and / or Cloud related technologies
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematics, scientific or information technology field of study.
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Information Leak Prevention