Warehouse Worker's Summary/Company Information:
- A local warehouse is hiring multiple Warehouse Workers!
- Responsible for picking, pulling, and weighing parts.
- Warehouse Associate will also be operating order pickers and forklifts.
- A small family-type environment.
Warehouse Worker's Pay/Benefits:
- 1st Shift $15/hr
- 2nd Shift 15.50/hr
- $.50 raise upon hire
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance immediately upon hire.
- 401k, PTO, and other benefits offered upon hire.
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm
- Night Shift: Either Sunday - Thursday or Monday - Friday 9:30pm - 6am
- Some overtime required and will work about every 4th weekend.
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 lbs on a very repetitive basis.
- Forklift/Cherry Picking Experience is a bonus but not required.
- Willingness to learn!
- Ability to work overtime.
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at
812-376-2425 to complete your application. This will be a phone interview, please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Serving Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Warehouse Management System