Stinnett Chrysler has been family owned and operated for over 50 years. The dealership is nestled in the small town of Newport TN, where the beauty of the mountains, lakes and nature are endless. The dealership is just minutes away from major metro cites and tourist attractions.
Advance your automotive career at Stinnett Chrysler-Apply today!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
· Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
· Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
· Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
· Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
· Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
· Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle
As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
· One year of experience in automotive industry service advisor role
· Must have computer proficiency
· Professional appearance
· Typing efficiency of 25 wpm
· Valid driver's license
· 5 day work week
· Full Benefits
· Paid Training
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Vacation
· Opportunity for advancement
· Eligible for Chrysler discounts