To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6500 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Safety and Pharmacovigilance Associate
Technical Resources International • Bethesda, MD
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1979, Technical Resources International, Inc. (TRI) is a full-service contract research organization plus (CRO+) providing product development support services to the global drug, biologic, and medical device community through the effective combination of scientific, clinical information technology, and communications services. TRI, Inc. is currently seeking a Safety and Pharmacovigilance Associate.
- Manage and process SAEs
- Assist with preparing reports
- Generate specified data reports from the database
- Process and review investigator safety reports and notifications for non-IND adverse event reports
- Process and review safety narratives for IND and non-IND Adverse Event cases as required
- Maintain electronic files for the department
- Query SAE databases
- B.A./B.S. degree in a relevant field
- 0-5 years of pharmaceutical, biologics, and/or diagnostic experience
- Excellent oral, written, and computer skills including database experience
Experience with medical terminology is preferred.
Technical Resources International is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.