To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21205 Little Trees Drive
Watertown, NY 13601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CAR-FRESHNER Watertown, NY • Watertown, NY
Posted 1 month ago
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for the accuracy of transactions related to customers, vendors, inventory, payroll and tax in accordance with Federal and State tax regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ensure timely resolution and proper financial reporting of customer programs
- Ensure proper revenue and expense recognition of all transactions
- Calculate and adjust reserves for customer allowance, bad debt and accruals monthly
- Maintain accurate fixed asset records in accordance with GAAP and tax regulations
- Prepare various tax filings including Sales & Use Tax, Canadian GST and 1099 forms
- Process all transactions accurately and timely
- Investigate and resolve issues related to customers, vendors or payroll
- Ensure correct setup and maintenance of financial data in ERP system
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations and year-end audit/tax schedules
- Ensure accurate reporting in ERP and Business Intelligence Software
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting skills with a solid understanding of financial calculations and ratios
Analytical and process oriented