Bleecker Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
An Automotive Technician’s
responsibility is to conduct preventative maintenance and repairs to customer vehicles. This includes inspecting and testing vehicles; conducting preventative maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, wheel balancing, filter exchanges, etc.; inspection and replacement of consumable parts such as brake pads, brake rotors, wiper blades, tires, etc., and light to medium engine diagnosis and repair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform thorough inspection of all customer and dealership vehicles
- Document and advise on findings
- Advise involved staff on why/when maintenance or repairs should be completed
- Complete proper paperwork as required
- Diagnose customer complaints with reference to engine, transmission, suspension, and electrical
- Know and understand how to use specialty shop equipment
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Maintain a clean work environment and attire
- Not required to have extensive knowledge or engine and transmission rebuilds
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Needed:
- Dependable; Ability to keep a schedule
- Safety Management
- Problem Solving
- Persistence and Time Management
- Physically able to perform strenuous tasks
- Lifting tires, crawling under vehicles, lifting parts, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- NC State Inspection Certification preferred
Bi-weekly pay, vacation, benefits all included. Five-day work week, 7:30AM – 5:30PM.
Contact Pat Fitzgerald, 910.891.1001 or send resume to PFitz@Bleecker.com.
Oil And Gas
Complex Problem Solving