To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
415 New Jersey Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mission Control Agent (Front Desk Agent)
Liaison Washington Capitol Hill • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
This is an overnight position. The Mission Control Agent is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression and second arrival experience for all guests staying at or coming to the hotel. Additionally, they will check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures. Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures. Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of all property receipts.
- Complete the daily sales report and issue to all departments.
- Prepare all computer systems for the following day.Prepare, balance, post, and distribute all necessary reports on a daily basis.
- Perform all end of day front desk and night audit functions, including reviewing cashier audits for accuracy, balancing credit card postings to computer system, maintaining computer database integrity daily, and auditing of master bills.
- Manage the Mission Control desk in all areas of responsibility while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Greet and acknowledge all guests in a warm and friendly manner while remaining calm with demanding guests.
- Execute guest cabin moves as needed and communicate such to Cabin Crew managers.
- Post charges from retail into the system and obtain payment from the guest.
- Learn the Hotel night audit systems and perform respective duties when scheduled to work the night audit shift.
- College degree in Hospitality or related field.
- Prior night audit experience is required. A minimum 2 years of customer service experience in upscale hotel environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate personal computers and various property specific applications.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently. Second or multiple languages are a plus.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
What are YOTEL people like?
- Pro-active with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Likes to be busy, always looking for the next task or goal to achieve.
- Great attention to detail in everything that they do.
- Sociable and confident with each other and our guests.
- Friendly, warm and welcoming always.
- Professional in their outlook, taking pride in their appearance, performance and reputation.
- Takes responsibility for their actions and those of the wider team.
- Likes to own problems and find solutions for the benefit of the guests and team alike.
This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the associated with the position. May perform other duties as assigned.
YOTEL is proud to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
We maintain a drug-free workplace.