You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you looking for a Great Place to Work? Look no further…
Nurses and More, Inc. is currently looking for someone like you to join our team as a Registered Nurses (RN) to help with our homecare clients. We have hourly cases or visits with opportunities to manage cases (PER DIEM). This is a perfect fit for someone with a hectic schedule and needs flexibility when it comes to their work schedule! Experience with admissions, supervisory visits, discharges and OASIS a plus. We have multiple positions for home care available - pay ranges from $28 - $32 / hour based on a case by case basis / placement.
Why Choose Us?
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit / ATM Payroll Card
- Great Support Staff
- Flexible Schedules (PER DIEM)
- A Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance
Job Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Current Florida state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least one full year of experience within the last three years
- Current BLS - Healthcare Provider Certification
- Online certification not accepted
- Physical within the past year
- Must show statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease"
- Current PPD / TB test (within past year) or Chest X-ray (within five years)
- Two Professional References
- Criminal history report with no activity listed (we will obtain at no cost to you)
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- Proof of full COVID vaccination (per CMS vaccine mandate)
Duties and Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurse / RN:
- Performs initial and ongoing patient assessments in response to patients' needs/physician orders.
- Initiates written place of care, re-evaluates and updates the plan as necessary.
- Provides skilled nursing care within nursing scope of practice.
- Documents skilled care services provided
- Remain compliant with federal/state laws and regulations, and Agency policies and procedures.
- Initiates case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress.
- Prepare plans for continued care, to assure patient care needs are met.
- Addresses and supports patient/family cultural practices, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with patient's treatment plan.
- Promotes and provides patient/family/caregiver's education
- Supervises Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at least every 30 days; supervises home health aide (HHA) / certified nursing assistant (CNA) as required by state law.
- Plans patient discharge appropriately to address patient's ongoing needs.
- Coordinates patient care and/or services.
- Communicates with all members of health care team, including physicians in a timely manner.
- Notifies the physician, Director of Nursing, Clinical team of any changes in the patient's condition or modification of plan of care.
- Attends Agency meetings and in-service programs as required.
- Obtains appropriate number of continuing education credits to maintain re-licensure status.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and Agency information at all times.
•Able to push, pull and drag up to 100 pounds.
•Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
•Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position without compromising patient care.
Nurses and More, Inc. is a Home Health and Staffing Agency who has been taking care of loved ones for over 32 years!! Do you want to work for a company that offers you stability and flexibility at the same time? Nurses and More,Inc. is the place for you!!
Nurses and More, Inc. in Orlando services the Central Florida region - Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
- Home Health Nursing
- Medication Administration
- Nurse Licensure
- Nursing Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Wound Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 420
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.