We are a motivated, energized and dynamic culture that is dedicated to supporting our team with the productive tools and efficient resources necessary to achieve our challenging objectives. Success will be shared by our team of results-driven and principled associates.
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
an excellent benefits package for full time management including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Store Manager Description:
- Coordinates Store activities in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates. Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior.
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store sales goals.
We are looking for creative, high energy people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background.
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Ensure Financial Integrity
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Spencer's is the mall destination for entertainment, excitement and fun. For over 60 years we have been offering unique product for the lifestyle style of our core 18-24 year old guest, always inspired by humor and irreverence.
Originally a mail-order catalog in Easton, PA, Spencer's has been the leader in fun and novel products from the Whoopie Cushion to lava lights. In 1963 Spencer's expanded its reach and opened its first store in the Cherry Hill Mall in Cherry Hill, New Jersey where we continue to operate.
View the full profile