Company: Connect Search LLC
Location: 222 S. Riverside Plaza, suite #350
Title: Financial Services Recruiter
About Connect Search:
Connect Search is a Chicago-based, award-winning staffing firm made of tenured recruiters who came together with a shared vision of providing the highest level of service to clients and candidates. We take a consultative approach, focus on immediate response time, and pride ourselves on delivering what we promise. We provide a premium service that fosters long-term and mutually beneficial relationships for all parties involved. Our founding partners offer profound networks in Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, and Executive Search. Our services include contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement across all divisions.
Why Connect Search?
We have long-standing relationships with a diverse portfolio of employers nationwide. At Connect Search, we believe nothing is more important than delivering exceptional service to our clients and candidates. The Connect Search team recruits the best and the brightest in the industry. With our proven track records of success, we are able to deliver the best quality candidates to our clientele. We align ourselves with both our candidates and clients in order to achieve their goals and to form enduring partnerships through the process.
About the job:
Financial Services Recruiter: The Financial Services Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, evaluating, and placing qualified Finance and Accounting candidates with our clients. In order to be successful, this person must be hard-working, motivated, and determined to build out their network to establish their business.
· Be accountable for enhancing the recruitment team's ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present top talent for current and future searches
- Partner with the recruitment team to develop search strategies, create position profiles, and build target lists
- Develop passive candidates through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Source directly into target list companies and industries to identify, qualify and develop candidates and clients
- Maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for all sourcing and recruitment activity
- Screen candidates and resumes / applications for availability, interest level, salary range
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects that may become, or may lead to, potential candidates for future searches
- Effectively manage candidate and client process including assessments, interview coordination, and offer negotiation
- Interact with and build successful partnerships with hiring managers
- Represent Connect Search in the local market to increase brand awareness in key talent and client pools
- Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and future clients
- Network, build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain network of candidates using company's ATS.
- 2+ years of Financial Services Recruiting – Agency or Corporate, OR 2+ years of Sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Bullhorn, or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Outstanding organizational skills, can work independently, and a close attention to detail
Attention To Detail
Applicant Tracking Systems