To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Metropolitan Properties, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Metropolitan Properties Inc was founded in 1980, but our heritage of real estate investment and management expertise goes back over 100 years and three generations. Metropolitan Properties Inc is committed to setting the standard for outstanding service and efficiency in the markets it serves.
The Metropolitan Properties’ property management team is composed of experienced professionals who share a commitment to operational excellence. Each Metropolitan Properties’ property management professional takes personal responsibility for delivering the highest quality services with unsurpassed efficiency
We are based in downtown Boston and looking for the right individual to fit this key role of Marketing Manager. You will report directly to the Director of Operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to be a part of a dynamic and growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create social media accounts
Manage social media accounts
- Responsible for positive review management
- Create ILS (internet lead source) accounts
- Design marketing plans with input from Operations special to each property and directed to increase occupancy
- Assist in Property website creation and management
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for resident testimonials
- Work with outside marketing firms to develop signage, brochures and banners
- Work with properties to develop monthly internal resident marketing communications
1-2 years of marketing experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written documents.
Ability to write reports and business correspondence
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and property employees
As a full time employee, benefits include medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurances, 401(k) and PTO bank. If interested, please forward cover letter, resume and requirements for further consideration.
Local candidates only, no relocation offered or considered.
Please send salary requirements along with resume.