Express Employment Professionals is now hiring an Inside Sales Manager for an Industrial Manufacturer in Exton, PA. We are looking for at least 3 years of sales experience, preferably with an industrial manufacturer or distributor. The right candidate will be a proven leader with strong communication and analytical skills.
- Manage Inside Sales team
- Prepare annual performance evaluations for direct reports
- Make recommendations for training required or new software tools to improve efficiency or workflow.
- Be the department export on products specifications and pricing
- Coordinate customer complaints and returns to conclusion.
- Read emails and respond and process as necessary; PO’s, quotes, information, tracking numbers, etc.
- Final review of all orders
- Process credit memos
- Process customer complaints and returned goods
- Maintain quote spreadsheets with new distributors, part number and pricing
- Maintain Distributor list; Tier 1, 2, OEM
- Process Activity Report
- Count quotes, domestic and foreign, count customer complaints, on time deliveries, phone calls with no stock.
- Process rescheduled order report and distribute.
- Ensure that the customer purchase order is in compliance with company terms and resolve any disputed terms before entering order
- Offer product alternatives when available.
- Analyze customer’s technical needs.
- Make proper product recommendations based upon customer’s needs.
- Prepare and follow up on product quotations within the required time frame
- Continuously track, assess and analyze sales process and make recommendations for improvements to increase closed sales.
- Review customer orders for compliance with technical needs, quotations, commercial terms and pricing.
- Analyze and interpret incoming orders and clarify terminology, supply missing or mis-stated information.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or call Phone number blocked - click to apply and ask for John or Patrick!
- Minimum of 3 years Inside Sales experience
- Inside sales experience with an industrial manufacturer or distributor preferred.
- Associate degree in a Business or Engineering discipline.
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel as a minimum).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good basic math skills.
- Good mechanical understanding and aptitude