To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
830 Canterbury Road
Westlake, OH 44145
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Roll Off Operations Manager
Dumpsters.Com • Westlake, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Rapidly expanding Cleveland based roll-off dumpster service provider Dumpsters.com, LLC is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated leader with an ownership mentality and long-term career goal to manage our Cleveland operations. Candidates should have a customer-centric leadership philosophy and a minimum of 3 years experience in the waste industry.
· Manages the day-to-day operations and provides daily support to drivers, dispatcher and staff ensuring quality, safety, efficiency, performance and profitability.
· Help develop operational and growth strategies to stay competitive and lead the market in roll-off sales and service.
· Help establish budget and operating metrics while implementing and improving processes, procedures, and performance.
· Implement safety programs. Establish and executes necessary precautions to ensure safety and compliance with Company, OSHA, DOT, and other standards and regulations.
· Ensures thorough root cause investigations for all injuries and incidents, following-up with consistent discipline and retraining.
· Oversees personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, and training employees and evaluating employee performance. Provides input into hiring, termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
· Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans in conjunction with the CEO, COO, CSO, CFO and other organization leadership.
· Participates in regular P&L reviews to ensure that budgets are met; develops and implements programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
· Interacts with high-value clients and local city, municipal, and county agencies to ensure customer satisfaction, improve efficiency, and establishes Dumpsters.com as a good corporate citizen and valued resource.
· Engages suppliers and vendors in establishing business relationships, purchasing, and problem solving. Hold vendors accountable for product and service deliverables.
· Supervise operational staff and coordinate workflow and assignments toward the achievement of daily operational goals
· Manage disposal facility relationships. Should have experience in negotiating landfill, transfer station & recycling facility rates.
· Must have basic knowledge of fleet management, industry equipment & maintenance needs, setting up & maintaining a service schedule for company owned equipment.
· When necessary, visit customers and customer sites to evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve issues, seeking service alternatives where appropriate.
Company offers the following compensation package;
· Great starting salary
· Complete benefit package which includes – Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, company match 401K, Vacation & holiday pay
· Opportunity for career advancement
· Company Vehicle
Interested applicants can email their resume to - email@example.com