Imagine a more rewarding customer service career with work from home flexibility and room to advance. Join a stable, growing organization where you learn new skills as you help business across the country.
Valley Proteins, Inc. is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish) in Winchester, VA headquarters.
This is a critical role responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers by responding to phone calls and resolving complaints and coordinating service needs with plants and field procurement reps.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
Work From Home – You will have the flexibility to work from home as needed.
Greater Sense of Accomplishment – Enjoy a career where you can truly focus on customer relationships and helping them solve problems rather than hitting call metrics.
Skills Development - We have a robust training program for our customer service team. You will have all the tools you need to be successful in the role and feel truly valued by the company.
Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off.
$500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account.
3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account.
Advancement opportunities – Advancement is always possible here. We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
Environmental impact – Make a positive impact on the environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the landfill.
Job Responsibilities for this critical role:
- Assess customer problems and determine the best course of action to resolve them.
- Communicate customer problems to appropriate personnel to resolve them.
- Follow up with the customer to ensure their problem has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Communicate other services we may be able to provide the customer.
- Prepare reports and perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Generate service tickets for the plants.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Professional customer service experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Call center experience preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft office products a plus
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!
- Spanish Language
- Customer Service
- Call Centers