To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Mechanic / Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Provo • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 2 days ago
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Provo is looking for ALL LEVELS OF CHRYSLER CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS to join their team!!
**Chrysler Level 3 Technicians - $30.00/hour plus $1,000 sign on bonus**
**Potential Relocation assistance available to qualified FCA Certified Technicians
(must meet certain criteria)**
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- CHRYSLER CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED - LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 OR LEVEL 3
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- ASE Certification and State of Utah Safety Inspection and Emissions License Preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Expanded Service Department
- Flat Rate
- Aggressive Compensation Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Professional Environment
- Full Benefit Package
- Busy Shop