Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, 403b Retirement Savings, PTO
Under the direction of Operations Directors and COO, undertakes activities related to physician recruitment to meet the goals and objectives of physician recruitment strategies. Responsible for all support activities associated with screening and delivering qualified, diverse physician and mid-level provider candidates to IHA leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participates in the full recruitment activities including initial screening of candidates, managing all travel arrangements and on-site interviews, supports marketing and advertising initiatives related to recruitment, reporting and maintaining physician searches.
- Responsible for supporting various recruitment methods: IHA website, physician career websites, advertising, physician career fairs.
- Interfaces with internal and external resources utilized for physician recruiting procurement. Assists in identifying potential physician candidates through direct and indirect sourcing, online job postings, physician residency and fellowship programs and events, networking, Internet, social media, referrals and professional medical associations across the country.
- Works with Directors to create, maintain and update IHA’s physician opportunities.
- Assists Directors in the development and maintenance of detailed reports for Physician/Provider Recruitment to review the status of all recruitment efforts, and tracks physician/provider placement within IHA .
- Supports and coordinates activities for various physician recruitment projects.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations, IHA’s Standards of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs work as required.
EDUCATION: Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of business or healthcare administration as normally obtained through a Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, marketing, health care administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three to five (3-5) years’ health care experience in physician recruiting, medical staffing/credentialing, marketing/business development or health care administration.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (ABILITIES & SKILLS):
- Substantial knowledge of primary care, sub-specialty and surgical clinics.
- Ability to maintain and/or work “non-standard” business hours to ensure availability for candidate interviews or other contacts, which may include early, late or weekend hours; ability to travel to offices or other locations as needed.
We have Full-time, Part-time, and Contingent openings throughout Washtenaw, Livingston, Lenawee, Oakland, Jackson and Wayne counties.
- Positions are available in the clinical, administrative, clerical and supervisory areas.
- These positions are available in Primary Care, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, OB/Gyn and numerous specialties such as Surgery, Dermatology, Neurology, and Urology.
Check out our openings: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Recruitment Coordinator
- Physician Recruitment