To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
- Mayra Miranda
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Software Developer
Executive Alliance • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client in Virginia is looking add Front End Software Developers to their growing IT team! They are a very fun and fast paced work environment! No two days are the same and the organization can offer you exposure to advanced IT processes within the business!
- Work closely with product management and other developers to understand requirements and implement product features.
- Take features from concept to release through all phases of development: Functional specifications, Design specifications, implementation, unit testing, performance testing, scalability testing and production support.
- Review code from peers and offer feedback via Visual Studio Team Services.
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Manager.
- 3+ years of development experience with C# & .Net
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and related development principles and patterns
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Effective time management and ability to float between multiple projects
- Great team attitude and able to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business and non-technical individual
- Strong ability to analyze and design software solutions. Our client offers their employees an outstanding comprehensive and affordable benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and life insurance. Company paid holidays, personal time off, matching 401K plan, employee referral bonus, end of month lunches, and an onsite gym!