To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rosemont, IL 60018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
BG Staffing - Smart Resources and Accountable Search • Rosemont, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Smart Resources has joined with a successful company within the maintenance and repair supplies industry who is in search of a temp to hire Customer Service Representative!
This position is located in Rosemont, IL. This client offers competitive compensation, a positive work environment and an excellent place for advancement! Compensation for this position is based on experience.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 10:30 AM- 7:00 PM.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls/emails from customers, sales personnel, and internal personnel regarding placing orders, replacing orders, pricing, tracking shipments, inventory, billing, processing payments, etc.
- Fulfill customer requests and changes as needed
- Enter and update data into company database
- Answer general inquiries regarding customer accounts and orders
- Accurately completing necessary reporting and documentation to keep customer accounts current
- Provide clear communication and superior customer support at all times
- Assist with various additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in customer service, account management, business, communications, supply chain, or a relatable field is highly preferred
- Open to recent college graduates with relatable work/internship experience
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Professional demeanor
- Detail- orientated
- Ability to communicate effectively and construct professional written business correspondences
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SAP is a plus!
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted.