Assistant General ManagerFast Casual - Industry Leader
Our company is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant General Manager and a great motivator to join our team. Is your focus on your guests’ experience, anticipating and understanding guests’ needs and exceed their expectations? If this sounds like the kind of Assistant General Manager you are or want to be we need to hear from you!! Apply Today at our location in Tampa, FL. We are focused on great comfort food and proving the guest the exciting new choice of either dining in or taking out. We have over 500 company-owned restaurants in over 25 states throughout the Northeastern U.S. and over 15,000 employees and we continue to grow rapidly. Our goal as a Company is to create a work environment that is fun, will recognize your high performance and will reward you as the Assistant General Manager. If this sounds like Assistant General Manager Position you been looking for then look no further, Apply Today for our location in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager will see overall responsibility of restaurant operations if General Manager is not on duty and build store profitability by following established procedures. The Assistant General Manager will operate and ensure compliance with prescribed policies and practices. Assist with the recruitment and training of restaurant employees and participate in building the brand image in the local communities. As the Assistant General Manager, you will investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality or service when General Manager is absent and uphold sales and service techniques to ensure a great guest experience.
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending Account Plans
- The Assistant General Manager must have a high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years.
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador" for our company at all times.
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Our clients are looking for the best Assistant General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Assistant General Manager experience
- Strong Assistant General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Assistant General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The Assistant General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Assistant General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Assistant General Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Coaching And Mentoring