Local Candidates only, no 3rd parties, please!
Location: Twin Cities Metro, MN
Keyot has a client looking for a Benefits Analyst.
This position is responsible for interpreting and inputting correct benefit plan designs into a claims processing system. This position will collaborate between the Pharmacist, Account Install Analyst and Quality Audit teams. This position also includes other general tasks related to ensuring the accuracy of claims processing.
· Interface with clients to provide benefit plan submission support and resolve client submission questions and/or issues in a timely manner
· Receive incoming standard client benefit plan designs and work to appropriately input and document benefits for new or renewing business
· Identify and concisely document system problems
· Resolve set-up issues and/or escalate system defects as they pertain to Commercial and Health Insurance Marketplace (HIM) products with a sense of urgency to avoid member disruption
· Perform condensed system testing to verify benefits are input correctly and forward work items to Quality Audit staff for full plan testing and certification
Skills and Qualifications:
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Strong initiative and the ability to work in a team environment and independently
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
· Takes pride in producing high-quality work
· Personality aligned with driving for results with a strong commitment toward continuous process improvement and customer service
· Ability to work overtime when needed, especially November and December peak season
Compensation / Benefits:
· Keyot offers Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
· Highly Competitive Rates as a W2 Hourly Consultant with us.
· Monthly 1:1 session with Keyot Delivery Manager
· Additional Training / Continuous Learning opportunities throughout the year!