To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
279 Princeton Hightstown Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
- Tracey Stewart, SHRM-CP
- Phone: 732-917-2409
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc • East Windsor, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
The Senior HR Generalist will work closely with our Corporate HR team, reporting to our Corporate HR team with a dotted line to the Division President, to provide support in the following functional areas (but not limited to): recruitment, benefits administration, employee relations, leaves of absence, training, on-boarding, orientation, policy implementation,compensation, and employment law compliance.
Until this division grows more, you will be the sole HR person, so you must be very hands-on and strategic at the same time to ensure the following is accomplished:
- Manage and conduct the new hire orientation and exit interview process.
- Conduct training on new and existing programs, e.g. workplace harassment, performance management, management development training, etc.
- Partner with the Corporate HR team on employee relations issues, as needed, which may include coaching staff members and management on policies, as well as providing documentation.
- Assist with policy administration including managing leave of absence requests, FMLA, vacation and sick time requests, workers compensation, etc.
- HR database management which includes data entry, maintaining accurate record keeping and producing reports, as needed. (currently utilizing Paylocity as our HRIS system)
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes by creating and posting open requisitions, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, and interviewing.
- Assist with benefits administration including medical, dental, vision, COBRA and 401(k), health and welfare open enrollment, and wellness program initiatives.
- Assist with facilities and office management as needed or requested.
- Special projects, as needed including introducing and training employees on HR systems and processes.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of human resources experience, as a generalist.
- SHRM certification is not mandatory but is desirable.
- Should have very strong knowledge all employment laws from ACA, FMLA, NJFLA, ADA, ADEA, COBRA, USERRA, OSHA, PDA, IRCA, HIPAA, DOL unemployment claims, FLSA, Title VII – wage and hour laws, EEO-1 Annual report, etc….
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and outstanding follow through skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong social skills and the ability to collaborate with hourly, entry level employees as well as C-Level officers of the company.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup-feel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must
- Paylocity experience is highly desirable. (HRIS system)
- Concur expense reporting is highly desirable
- Someone who is not afraid to speak to large groups.
- Previous experience in a professional, fast-paced environment, hitting deadlines, thinking outside the box, willing to take on anything to assist a start-up, growing organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work on your own with little or no supervision most of the time; this includes excellent decision making.
- Must be able to be social, approachable and truly knows that employees are their customers and shall be treated as such.
- Must be ‘thick-skinned / able to stand on their own / independent and be professionally assertive, persuasive and influential”
- Must work with extreme urgency and quality for all those we service