SharePoint Administrator / Business Analyst
Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Administrator / Business Analyst with one of our leading clients in downtown Atlanta. This is a 6 month+ contract position with potential to go longer and/or convert to a full-time permanent role.
This team creates long-term value by partnering with our internal business users to identify, scope, analyze, and project manage solutions for a modern workplace. Our modern workplace solutions typically involve SharePoint, Office 365, and is evolving into cognitive services, chatbots, and more. The ideal candidate will provide have the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The ability to understand business problems and how to leverage our set of tools turn business problems into well-defined projects that can be executed on by development team members.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned business areas as it relates to their portal, collaboration, and content management needs
- Partner with business teams to identify opportunities and provide appropriate scoping and estimation.
- Work to take opportunities to funded projects and provide project management for them.
- Understand the organizational strategies of the tools and solutions and help assigned business areas to align with them.
- Perform account management around ongoing support services and project delivery.
- Work with and lead business users at varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Ability to influence to gain an outcome when there are ambiguous situations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once across multiple customer areas.
- Ability to solve problems by providing alternatives involving multiple people (internal peers and customers) in situations.URL blocked - click to apply
- 5+ years of SharePoint experience in a large corporate environment
- Ability to create, migrate, and support SharePoint sites using SharePoint Online
- 3-4 years’ experience in business analysis, work estimation.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 including Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or MIS.
- Project management experience
- Experience with Sharegate, Nintex, AWS, Azure, Cognitive Services, Chatbots, and Machine Learning
- 2+ years consulting experience
Microsoft Share Point