To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Phone: 612-888-9892
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager (Financial Management / CPA)
Creative Financial Staffing • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 2 months ago
About the Company
Our client is a leading construction company seeking an Accounting Manager. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Manager
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounting department including general ledger, financial reporting, process cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory filings.
Specific duties in this financial management role include:
- Achieving accounting operational objectives preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- consolidation, and evaluation of financial data as well as preparing special reports
- Supervise and direct AP, AR and general accounting functions
- Confirming financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection,
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who combines a solid background in accounting and strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for the Accounting Manager include:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance; hands-on construction Accounting experience preferred
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to lead, train and develop staff
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience, a plus
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounting, accounting manager, financial management, CPA, finance, financial analysis