To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Software Development / Integration
CareerBuilder, LLC • US-Nationwide
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CareerBuilder is currently seeking a Sr Software Engineer/Integration for our Employment
Screening division located in the Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
CareerBuilder Employment Screening has created the need to quickly build out our software engineering teams with talented, driven individuals to take our company and technology to the next level. Our systems interact with many different client and vendor systems and we need talented engineers to help up modernize the way we build and support these integrations. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, Come join our development team to help continue to build out our system utilizing the newest technologies and architectural principles.
We are quickly transforming the company from a traditional production line based screening firm to a technology based leader in the industry. One of our main goals is to utilize technology to its fullest extent in all aspects of our business to provide the best service and experience for our clients and their applicants. Coupling that with the incredible growth we continue to experience makes working with us a huge personal and professional growth opportunity, if this sounds something you would be interested in, please apply!
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Work with leadership to come up with innovative approaches to solving problems
- As a senior level member of our development team, you will help lead other engineers while building out our proprietary software system.
- Improve system performance and reliability through recommending changes in policies, procedures, or architectural principles.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers to help the team learn and grow.
- Create applications that will integrate with 3rd party systems, using Web, API, SOAP/Restful services, authentication, and complex work flows
- Work on all Microservices architecture
- Encourage collaborative designThink out loud- Consistently communicating ideas to others
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Act in the best interest of the overall team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years of software development of applications with a proven track record of leading successful engineering teams
- Microsoft .NET Experience (C#, VB)
- Expert knowledge of REST and SOAP services
- Strong Microsoft SQL knowledge
- Deep understanding of modern architectural principles around system integrations and microservices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- .NET Core
- Experience with GitHub, Octopus and TeamCity
- Cloud experience
- Understanding of services authentication / authorization techniques
- API Gateways