Automotive Warranty Administrator
Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for an experienced Warranty Clerk to join their dynamic auto team!
Warranty administrators ensure the dealership is paid for warranty work by preparing, submitting and following up on claims.
· Process all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verify criteria required by factory or distributor
· Keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements
· Arrange for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor and resubmit all rejected claims promptly
· Assist with body shop warranty claims and follow up on outstanding claims
· Reconcile all warranty receivables and work with the accounting department to obtain payments
· Keep track of all warranty parts by noting the repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed
· Maintain all service and customer records as required by the warrantor
· 1+ year of Automotive warranty clerk experience required
· Warranty administrators should have experience with automotive parts (identification, inspection, classification of component groups, etc.)
· Overall automotive vehicle knowledge
· Good computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today!